Pediatric Dental Care Tips and Medical Procedures
Everyone loves kids. They are a gift of God and a reason for smile and happiness for a world. Parents forget their frustration and fatigue after a long hectic day when they see smiles of their kids. But when these smiles are hurt by some flaws and defects due to cavity, gaps, decay or mismatch jaw structure, things change for the kids and many of them develop psychological issues and stop going out and making new friends. Dental issues might start at a very early stage of your child’s life. These issues may be natural or due to injuries, lack of nutrients, or poor dental health maintenance. Whatever the reason is, your child’s smile might suffer and sooner or later get criticized. The best pediatric dentist in Motor City Dubai provides the finest solution for your child’s dental problems.
As per a research, babies and toddlers who are on bottle-feed, are more likely to build cavity, gaps between teeth, and poor shaping issues. Due to the tough job and business routine, working women can’t afford nursing to their babies therefore there only option remains bottle-feeding but with proper care they can prevent many dental issues easily.
Some dental procedures can be performed after a certain age as a child’s jaw formation is an ongoing procedure which gets mature nearly after 16-18 years of age. Both cosmetic dentists and orthodontics can execute different procedures to resolve your child’s dental problems but the choice in respect of duration, cost-effectiveness and end-result can vary.
As per the pediatric dentists, some of the common problems in children between the ages of two to 14 years include;
- Teeth decay: Carbohydrate foods, cold drinks, longer mouth retention of food or milk can cause bacteria formation which leads towards teeth decay or cavity in root canal.
- Sensitivity: Poor maintenance habit might lead towards enamel wore down, sensitive nerves, and microscopic cracks in teeth which make them sensitive to hot or cold food and drinks.
- Mouth odor: Poor hygiene, chronic sinusitis, diabetes, or digestive problems might lead a child to bad breathing.
- Bruxism: some kids are habitual of grinding their teeth which is a very irritating thing and also creates teeth decay and cracks.
- Gum Breading: Similar to others, poor oral maintenance can cause bacteria formation and gum bleeding.
- Aphthous ulcers: Soreness of mouth with white and gray colored sores is a form of ulcer present in mouth due to bacterial presence.
- Not loosing milk teeth: new permanent tooth formation without losing a milk tooth from that place can cause unaligned jaw structuring.
- Pain in eruption of wisdom teeth: Eruption is a painful thing but in few cases it needs dental supervision due to unbearable pain and aching.
- Misaligned Jaw: Due to bottle- or thumb-sucking, the jaw bite might mismatch and look odd.
- Gaps between teeth: Gaps between teeth create unsuitable smile and increase chances of cavity and plaque.
For all the above dental issues, different dental and cosmetic procedures are available including braces, Invisalign, dental veneers, root canal, fluoride wash, scaling and bleaching. For discoloration due to cavity, teeth decay and gaps, veneers in Dubai are the most popular procedure among teenagers and adults.