Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Next Product Promoter
Product promotion is not an easy task. A promotional model not only has to look very appealing or pleasing, he or she must be able to possess enough skill set on sales and marketing, public speaking, and of course, on building effective personal and professional relationships.
There are different kinds of promotional work such as products launching, brand campaigns, radio promotion, club promotion, events promotion, and more. The people you see at tv shopping channels are hired on the account of their excellent speaking and marketing skills and the way they carry themselves on recorded media. The people who hand out flyers do not just give flyers away to anybody they see. They still need to quickly assess if the person approaching them has the capability to purchase the product or pay for the service being advertised on the flyers. Their effective judgement skills may contribute to higher sales and increased brand exposure.
In order to get the right people to do the right promotional job, a set of tailored questions need to be asked by the hiring personnel at promotion companies. Here are some interview questions used by one of the promotion companies in Dubai:
- Why did you decide to become a promoter?
- What previous promotional jobs have you taken that are close to this current job we have?
- What was the most difficult and challenging situation you have experienced as a promoter and how did you handle it?
- What is your greatest success as a promotional model and how were you able to achieve that success?
- Describe a situation wherein you had to work with other promo models on a team task. How did the promo task go?
- How do you get yourself updated on the latest news in your industry?
- Why is the social media important for you as a product promoter?
- How would you handle a difficult situation with your client (e.g. your client is not satisfied with your work)?
- What are your hobbies and creative outlet?
- If you will have to work for your dream client, dream service or dream product), who or what would it be and why?
These are some of the questions that must be asked to product promoters to gauge their understanding and appreciation of the job as well as to find out their strengths and weaknesses in doing promotional work. Luckily, these questions are also asked by Dubai Hostesses with the website link http://dubaihostesses.ae/ in developing their promo models pool.