Offshore Company Registration in Dubai
The United Arab Emirates is a combination of seven states, of which, Dubai is at the forefront of trade and business activities. It is the second largest state in the UAE and has the biggest number of people living here. A huge majority of its population consists of expatriates, which are generally the top-quality human resource from the countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, the Philippines, etc. Selling your products and services to such a qualified community has its own set of challenges and opportunities for the foreign companies. By opting for offshore company registration in Dubai, the businesses make a great decision as they get ready to unleash their true potential in a highly-competitive market like Dubai.
Setting up or doing a business in Dubai is more of a luxury than a challenge largely due to the provision of state-of-the-art facilities by the local government. An entrepreneur can diversify its business strategy by establishing many types of companies like free zone company, a joint venture, a limited liability company, or an onshore company. By establishing any such country, an entrepreneur sets his sights on the regional markets like Middle East, North Africa, South Africa, Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Australasia, etc. Your offshore company in Dubai can offer the following benefits:
- An offshore company in Dubai doesn’t have to pay any corporate or personal tax. Moreover, it is not liable to pay income tax or customs duty.
- Only you have the right to be the owner of your offshore company in Dubai.
- You don’t really have to form a physical office space for your company. In line with the growing international trend of setting up virtual companies, you can also establish a virtual company in a free zone in Dubai.
- The local authorities don’t require the owner of an offshore company to keep the public record of its directors and stakeholders.
- As compared to the Mainland companies, the offshore companies are quicker to be established.
- Even if you’re unable to visit Dubai to form your offshore company here, you can still get the job done through a registered agent who may represent you and your company in front of the local authorities.
The success of Dubai free zones has also inspired other states of the UAE and now you can also go for the Fujairah Free Zone company registration by following the attached link.