Liposuction is a very vibrant and attractive procedure among the obese people who want a beautiful and slim body in a short time with less or no physical effort. For advertising this procedure, many people share their before and after pictures on social media and internet but a very few people understand this procedure properly.
It eliminates the compact of extra fat accumulate on the waist line, arm sides, thighs, and other parts of the body. Cannula (a thin tube) connected to a vacuum is inserted to the skin from where you want to remove fat and it sucks the fat from your body with the help of heat and few medicines.
Vaser liposuction in Dubai is a technique in cosmetic surgery which is being performed since 1990s. It has been proven very safe and effective procedure among the patients. This procedure is often combined with abdominoplasty or tummy-tuck surgery and breast augmentation to give a patient proper shape and firm look and eliminate excess loose skin after liposuction.
The patient should be qualified in special criteria of the liposuction before going through this process. Yes, you heard that right – the procedure demands some physical health requirements.
- If you want this procedure to be performed, your weight should not be more than 70 percent of the healthy weight your BMI describe for you.
- He or she should be major and above 18 years.
- Females should not be nursing or pregnant.
- Patient should not have any heart problem and or not taking any blood pressure, diabetic or blood thinning tablets unless it is minor and can be discontinued.
- Lidocaine is the basic medicine used in the procedure and patient should not be allergic to it.
Liposuction is very rarely performed in the teenage because of its emotional and hormonal boundaries. Some teens face embarrassment among their fellow teens due to excess fat under their chin, calves, hips, or waist. Their personality is shattered because of the extra weight so the procedure is necessary and performed with full permission and guidance of expert surgeons.
Your expectations should be realistic for liposuction. It is not a weight loss procedure but reduces your fat only which leads you towards your ideal weight after a passage of time with the help of healthy eating and exercise. It can’t eliminate stretch marks and cellulite but just concentrated fat layers from the skin. Normally, ten pounds of fat or may be less will be removed from the affected area so don’t get too excited to get a celebrity shape after surgery.
There are three different types of liposuction;
- Tumescent liposuction
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL)
- Laser-assisted liposuction (Smart Liposuction)
Tummy tuck surgery is known as abdominoplasty which removes excess fat, skin and cellulites from your body and restores weakened muscles of abdominal area that gives you a smoother and firmer waist.
Common causes of loose or saggy abdomen include:
- previous surgery like appendices
- High amount of weight loss in a short run due to some trauma or illness
The best tummy tuck surgery in Dubai will give you the results which are very close to your expectations in a very timely and cost-efficient manner.